Monday 16 May 2016

Like last week when I wanted to use the pool but it had been filled with bull's blood for the cleansing of the virgins ritual. I'm on a very strict exercise regiment, and High Priest Shinga knows that every Tuesday I swim 100 laps. How am I going to drop those extra 15 pounds by the day of reckoning and atonement if I don't get my laps in? Maybe if I'd just kept my Planet Fitness membership I'd feel the same sense of camaraderie I get here It's definitely not a judgment free zone at the cult when Sven the Unbroken's around. I was getting some cardio in on the treadmill yesterday when Sven walked in and compared my constitution to that of a plague ridden Orc. If that happened at Planet Fitness I'd ignore him and concentrate on finishing up so I could get my free pizza, but here there's no pizza to be had. Just a lot of dead bulls